Clear Skies {durn} Clear Skies {durn}

Awesome!

Simple lyrics, but simple lyrics are usually the best! Really enjoyed this song 10/10 5/5 favourite ;)

durn responds:

:D Thanks accies!!

Fingerprints of the Gods{durn} Fingerprints of the Gods{durn}

Brilliant as ever

I really enjoy your music, and this is no exception. This is really relaxing, definitely has your desired effect of beating the heat!
- accies

durn responds:

Chillin'! No need for AC when I've got fans like you guys! ;) Thanks for the review, accies. :)

Down Under (8-Bit Remix) Down Under (8-Bit Remix)

This is great!

One of my all time favourite songs :) and you made an 8-bit version! Brilliant...

flight39 responds:

Indeed, Men at Work is a great band. I found it interesting that nobody had made something like this before. Just lucky, I guess.

Qyue - Bananas on a Piano Qyue - Bananas on a Piano

Really Cool

This is a really good song, really upbeat! I especially love that bass line... Although maybe the piano sound could be better... but its really good :) well done!
4/5
9/10

The Worst Song Ever Made The Worst Song Ever Made

LOL!

I like your honesty... This is really bad, but in a good way :)
Towards the end, at about 6:20, it actually sounds really good!
To me, most of it sounds like generic noise from an arcade machine if I'm being honest...

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

It's great =D

I do like this a lot, you've obviously put a great deal of effort into this. This does have the basis of a generic dance song though, and your build up just before the end section drags along a bit too much to me... what I do suggest is try and do a bit of experimenting with your sounds and see if you can come up with something different but effective. But I will say again that you are very good at what you do! =D

Bedhead Bedhead

Chilled...

Really relaxed beat... I thought it was brilliant... That'll help me to sleep tonight when i put it on my iPod :) reminded me a little bit of a band called Mogwai (if you don't know them, look them up on YouTube)
5/5
10/10
Faved :)

Robot-Lock responds:

Ofcourse I've heard of Mogwai, but I wouldn't call them an influence here. The only influence on this song is the slowcore movement. Thanks for the kind review.

Daseasio Strings Daseasio Strings

Wow!

I really can't understand why the score is only 3.67/5 for this... this is the one of the best songs in it's category... brilliant... and you're just learning too just like me!

Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix} Fredgy - Eurodancer {Remix}

It's great!

Just got your mail there, decided to check out this song, and I must say I'm impressed :) only issue with it really is the bass-line is lacking bottom end (I don't know whether that was intended or not...) but a very very good tune I must admit, I dig it!

Fredgy responds:

thanks!
sorry but what you mean with lacking bottom end ? :)
i'm glad you enjoyed it ^^

War Against the Spirits War Against the Spirits

Great =D

I thought it was very good... the classical element blended in very well with the synth sounds and the drums I thought... great job on this! The only minor issue I had was the varying volume in the kick drum... I don't know whether it was intentional or not... but still, great song =D

Aeris responds:

Thanks much :D

Yea I think the kick drum was supposed to be varying.... not sure where that occurs though, i'll have to listen carefully, the drifting bells could've created an audio illusion, but i'll try and pay attention and fix it if i can.

Thanks for the tip and thanks for the review ^o^

-Aeris.

EDIT: WHOA I just heard where the kick varies, yea that's gonna bug me, i can't believe it took me so long to notice, it's too bad this project file is lost in the depths of my computer ;-; (i had to reformat, so I had to back up everything real messily)